Assistant Clinic Manager
Family Health Center is an established non-profit Community Health Center in S.W. Washington, seeking an experienced Assistant Medical Clinic Manager. We have clinics in Cowlitz, Wahkiakum, and Pacific counties that include Medical, Dental and Behavioral Health Services, for high-risk, low-income and multi-ethnic population. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide exceptional care for our patients and clients and our sincere connection to the communities we serve.
Come and Join a Great Team! Make a Difference!
Our ideal candidate for this position is a calm, firm and fair supervisor with prior primary care outpatient clinic experience with strong leadership skills who is customer-focused. Duties include leading and coaching clinic staff and supporting staff and medical clinicians in maintaining clinic flow, efficiency, quality of care and customer service to meet FHC standards.
* Registered Nurse or Medical Assistant: Active Washington State RN License or Active Medical Assistant certification
* Certification or Bachelor's degree or equivalent in health care, business, social services or related field
* 3-5 years prior supervisory or management experience required;
* FQHC experience a plus. Experience and competence with Electronic Health Records required.
* Bilingual English/Spanish desired.
We offer a generous benefit package - Medical, Vision, Dental, 403(b), Life Insurance
Please visit our website www.cowlitzfamilyhealth.org/careers