A respected Federally Qualified Health Center is now hiring for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in beautiful Longview, Washington State. Longview is an easy commute to Portland for big city fun while still having a small town feel. Cowlitz Family Health Center provides integrated primary care services, substance use disorder treatment programs and social services in Cowlitz, Pacific, and Wahkiakum counties.
- Professional Education and Training: BA in Business, Public Administration or related field
- Leadership/Executive Experience: Minimum of Ten Years of leadership, and executive management experience preferably
- Industry Experience: Minimum of Five Years management responsibility in a healthcare, non-profit environment
Skills and Abilities
- Strategic and Innovative Competence
- Operational Management & Leadership
- Sustaining Collaborative Partnerships
- Personal Integrity
Successful candidates will be enthusiastic about our mission and possess innovation and willingness to push the boundaries of what is possible for Family Health Center to accomplish for the communities we serve.
We offer a very competitive salary and benefit program with flexible schedules for a healthy work life balance. If you are a leader looking for a an opportunity to join a mission driven organization making an impact in the communities we serve, please respond with resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com