We are seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner with a passion for providing quality and compassionate medical and psychiatric services for a diverse population of patients. Our Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners work as part of the patient’s care team and participate in care coordination activities to provide whole person health.
- Two or more years experience providing psychiatric nurse practitioner services care in a primary care outpatient setting, or related experience.
- Current Washington State license,without restriction, probation, or limiting condition or threat thereof.
- Board certified or Board eligible in Psychiatric Practice
- Valid unrestricted license or registration to prescribe medications, pharmaceuticals, and controlled substances.
- Working knowledge of the specialty mental health system structure and regulations.
- Working knowledge of evidence-based psychiatric/psycho social treatments for common mental disorders.
- Knowledge of psychopharmacology for common mental disorders
- Experience working with patients who have co-occurring mental health, substance abuse, and physical health problems.
- Experience working with safety net providers within the community and knowledge of community resources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Comfortable and competent with computers
- Experience and competency with electronic health records
- Ability to travel to our other clinic locations
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Customer focused attitude
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus