Family Health Center is a well established non-profit Community Health Center in S.W. Washington, seeking a Receptionist to work at our clinic locations. We have clinics in Cowlitz, Wahkiakum, and Pacific counties that include Medical, Dental and Behavioral Health Services, for high-risk, low-income and multi-ethnic population. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide exceptional care for our patients and clients and our sincere connection to the communities we serve.
Do you possess exceptional customer service skills? Do you have a passion for assisting the underserved and uninsured population we have as patients? Can you work along side a diverse group of individuals? As the first point of contact with FHC, we are looking for someone who possess exceptional customer service skills, has a great positive attitude, is friendly, has a professional demeanor and has a passion to serve our patients. An average day would include answering calls to the medical clinic routing them to them proper department or person, and answering calls from vendors with courtesy and enthusiasm. The right person will become a member of the Reception Team.
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology
- 1-3 years previous experience in customer service
- Able to diffuse stressful situations
- Previous experience as administrative office support
- Proficiency in computer skills, office equipment, and Microsoft Office
- Prior Medical office experience a plus.
- Prefer bilingual oral and written communication
- Proof of Immunizations and vaccines