Are you self motivated? Do you have great communication and resolution skills? Can you work alone with little or no supervision? Can you make common sense decisions under stressful situations? Are you familiar with HIPAA laws? Can you work graveyard? Our facilities run 24/7 and the hours for this position may vary. If you said Yes, to these questions, then you have some of the skills and requirements needed for this position.
Duties include: but are not limited to, answering phones, greeting some vendors, providing information about our services; enforcing rules and regulations to ensure smooth and orderly operations; oversee medication calls; make regular rounds to ensure that residents and areas are safe and secure; supports FHC strategic, clinical and operational initiatives such as Patient Centered Medical Home.
- High School/GED or equivalent Educational requirement;
- Must have a valid unrestricted Drivers License.
- You will need to provide a Drivers Abstract from the DMV
- Must maintain all certifications necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of this position including HIV/AIDS certification, Annual TB Test and results, current CPR and First Aid, and as well as attending other required trainings.
- Some of these last requirements can be obtained after hire.
- You will need to provide proof of immunizations and vaccines or be willing to be immunized.
- Great at Multi-tasking
- Good Organization, documentation and record keeping are a must.
- Computer savvy
- Communication - verbal and written
- Keep calm in an intense situation
- Work as team member, yet be able to work alone with little supervision.
- Problem solver
- Must be able to work with Low income, multi ethnic patient population respectfully and effectively.
Employer paid premiums for Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance. PTO