Welcome to the Family Health Center!
An update on COVID-19 vaccines at Cowlitz Family Health Center:
We have received the Johnson & Johnson 1 dose vaccine. Our vaccines are not a part of the current recall on J&J vaccines.
*****We will be hosting J&J COVID Vaccine Clinics on the following dates*****
We will update when we have more vaccines and schedules to open.
- Wednesday 04-07-2021 from 9am-4pm at our Longview 12th Avenue Site. Schedule is Full
- Wednesday 04-14-2021 from 9am-4pm at our Longview 12th Avenue Site. Schedule is Full
- Sunday 04-18-2021 from 11am-3pm at our Longview 14th Avenue Site. Targeting Homeless Population- No Phone Scheduling.
- Wednesday 04-21-2021 from 9am-4pm at our Longview 12th Avenue Site. Schedule is Full
- Thursday 04-22-2021 from 9am-4pm at our Castle Rock Site. Schedule is Full
- Wednesday 04-28-2021 from 9am-4pm at our Longview 12th Avenue Site. Schedule is Full
- Friday 04-30-2021 from 9am-4pm at our Woodland Site. Schedule is Full
Should I get vaccinated for COVID-19?
Most people should get vaccinated. The two vaccines that have been approved by the FDA for use in the U.S. have been proven very safe and are 94-95% effective in preventing you from getting COVID-19. The more people that get vaccinated, the safer our communities will be—and the quicker we can get back to “normal.”
We look forward to offering the vaccine to as many people as possible in the coming months. Thank you for trusting us with your care.
The most up-to-date information on COVID-19 vaccines is here: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/index.html
The most up-to-date information on COVID-19 is available here: