Welcome to the Family Health Center!
You might be concerned about the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus now that there are cases in Washington. Family Health Center has been preparing for this and we would like to give you some information in case you are worried about your own risk.
How it is spread
The virus is most likely spread like other respiratory viruses, so the care that you would normally take to avoid catching the flu is a good start for preventing the spread of COVID-19. The best way for all of us to prevent the spread of the new virus is to practice good hand hygiene by washing your hands frequently, covering your cough or sneeze in your elbow and not your hands, and staying home when ill.
If you feel sick
If you have symptoms such as cough, runny nose, and fever, and your symptoms are mild, we recommend that you stay at home. Remember that it is cold and flu season, so there are many possible causes of these symptoms. If your symptoms are more concerning, please call your Family Health Center clinic before coming into a clinic, urgent care center or emergency room. Your primary care provider is your best resource for screening.
Use telephone or My Chart visits
If you have symptoms or want to communicate with your provider without coming into the clinic, you can visit with your provider using telephone or My Chart. Your provider will tell you if you need to come into the clinic to be seen.
To access your online Medical chart, sign up with the below link:
To sign up for OCHIN MyChart, you must be at least 12 years old. You also need an activation code from your clinic. Your clinic staff can provide an activation code when you're in the office for a visit. When you have the activation code, complete the following steps to activate your OCHIN MyChart account:
1. From the OCHIN MyChart login page, click Sign Up Now in the New User? section.
2. Enter your activation code and other personal verification items, such as the last four digits of your Social Security number and your date of birth. Click Next.
3. On the next page, choose the following:
- OCHIN MyChart username. This should be something that others wouldn't be likely to guess but easy for you to remember. It cannot be changed at any time.
- Password. This should be a unique combination of numbers and letters, using both uppercase and lowercase letters. Your password must be at least eight characters and must be different from your OCHIN MyChart username. Choose a password that you don't use for other websites.
- Security question. This question will be used to verify your identity if you forget your OCHIN MyChart password. Choose a security question from the list and enter your answer. Your answer cannot include your OCHIN MyChart password.
MyChart Mobile Applications:
MyChart for Android™ and iPhone® provides patients convenient access to their health information.
- View test results
- Send and receive messages with your provider
- View appointments and summaries for past appointments
- View their health summaries, including allergies, immunizations, current health issues, and medications
- Give access to health information to proxies
- Pay your bill online
- Coming soon to our Organization, request a virtual visit with your provider
You can download the free apps by clicking the links to the app stores on the MyChart login screen:
Note: The Android™ and iPhone® applications automatically set MyChart to Spanish if the patient’s phone language is set to Spanish.
The most up-to-date information on COVID-19 is available here: